Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An idea to make the server a bit more fun (gm

+2
hex
renji
6 posters

Go down

An idea to make the server a bit more fun (gm Empty An idea to make the server a bit more fun (gm

Post by renji Wed Jun 18, 2008 8:48 am

You guys could add Dusk sword and shield...Make it have better stats and more valuable so it would actually take time to farm for it and acquire it Wink
renji
renji
Corporal
Corporal

Number of posts : 45
Registration date : 2008-03-28

Back to top Go down

An idea to make the server a bit more fun (gm Empty Re: An idea to make the server a bit more fun (gm

Post by hex Wed Jun 18, 2008 9:13 am

u could make the same stats that was on b4 hellbound to make server more fun
hex
hex
Seargeant
Seargeant

Number of posts : 108
Registration date : 2008-02-29

http://www.thepiratebay.org

Back to top Go down

An idea to make the server a bit more fun (gm Empty Re: An idea to make the server a bit more fun (gm

Post by mirinda7 Wed Jun 18, 2008 9:56 am

Meh............ Renji i have a much better idea! Listen, You should make a fishing contest in floran area i was just there on another server i was trying out, and i got around 200 fishing shots now XD and ive cought a good number of fish and since this is kinda high population server compared to the one i played where i am really lonely ... it would rock here and then give out some awesoem prize in the end.
mirinda7
mirinda7
Colonel
Colonel

Number of posts : 153
Favorite Game : lineage2, grand theft auto series, zelda
Registration date : 2008-04-08

Back to top Go down

Post by renji Wed Jun 18, 2008 9:57 am

1st post:::maybe create a dusk bow ^^ that be great dusk dagger

2nd post:::lol a fishing contest? doesnt sound too exciting

3rd post:::I would do it thou im not just a gm^^
renji
renji
Corporal
Corporal

Back to top Go down

Post by mirinda7 Wed Jun 18, 2008 10:05 am

LoL Renji triple post in 3 mins??? il edit your post into one because you are spamming right now. and just try fishing it rocks it makes me feel ALIVE (again Twisted Evil ) !!!
mirinda7
mirinda7
Colonel
Colonel

Back to top Go down

Post by era Wed Jun 18, 2008 11:40 am

well i dont rly care, but last time i saw those dusk crapzor itams on twi they were giving unfair advantage to mages and daggers. and they look rly rly ugly x) besides we got bunch of useless items because there is no grade penalty, we could make all those none/d/c/b/a grade items custom :> would be kinda cool. tho not expected, cuze that lotsa work ^_^

about fishing, yeah great idea :> just gimmi some time to tweak my fishbot, cuze i designed it for c5 GUI and kamael/hellbound GUI is slightly different >:)
era
era
Seargeant
Seargeant

Number of posts : 147
Favorite Game : Starcraft
Registration date : 2008-05-02

Back to top Go down

Post by renji Wed Jun 18, 2008 11:56 am

lol ^^ go fishin!
renji
renji
Corporal
Corporal

Back to top Go down

Post by mirinda7 Wed Jun 18, 2008 12:15 pm

Lol! renji i had to post this XD trying to get a rank up ? Wink and fishing rocks only rubix turned all the unused cities into ghosttowns Sad or maybe it was blaze :O nobody knows i just went with soulcry and it was empty lol... just some mobs and a few buffers.. in Floran village Razz he needs to put em back there
mirinda7
mirinda7
Colonel
Colonel

Back to top Go down

Post by Raven Wed Jun 18, 2008 1:13 pm

lol, fishing....
dusk doesnt sound bad but w/e,
i agree with hex, things should b just like pre-hellbound.

course things are being worked on to get it stable

but i have better idea than renji and rune ----> ill just not play l2 n go play METAL GEAR SOLID 4 OMFG ^_^!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

im at act 4 ^_^, slowly but surely getting to the enddd n i only got it today hahaha

Raven

Number of posts : 50
Favorite Game : Metal Gear Solid 4 Guns Of The Patriots/ Metal Gear Online
Registration date : 2008-02-28

Back to top Go down

Post by renji Wed Jun 18, 2008 8:08 pm

haha...Raven have fun not having a life ^^
renji
renji
Corporal
Corporal

Back to top Go down

Post by Raven Wed Jun 18, 2008 8:20 pm

haha least i play games that have an ending Razz
and work
and have things to do

unlike some ppl on here who just play l2 (a never ending game).

i found out today that a girl i used to go out with like 4 years ago, doesnt leave her room at all, suddenly plays l2 all day (didnt used to even play games,) eats in her room, sees her boyfriend once a month, dresses like shes going to the carnival, and looks like a anorexic skeleton >_>

hahaha, what goes around sure comes around xD

btw just finished metal gear ^_^... for those who are gonna play that game, at then end ull be like OMG NO WTF WHY THAT HAPPENNNN NOOO.

>_
oh well.. what a lame ending >.>

CORRECTION.. (was typing this as watching the ending).. OMFG AMAZING ENDINGGG WOWWWWWW lol bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce

Raven

Number of posts : 50
Favorite Game : Metal Gear Solid 4 Guns Of The Patriots/ Metal Gear Online
Registration date : 2008-02-28

Back to top Go down

Post by renji Wed Jun 18, 2008 9:48 pm

Lawl haha.
Ouch she meets her boy once a month?? damn how u gonna get to third base witha girl like that Very Happy
renji
renji
Corporal
Corporal

Back to top Go down

Post by Corv Thu Jun 19, 2008 8:28 pm

I dunno raven that sure sounds a lot like me o.O
Cept good thing im single and not anorexic xD
P.S Does my new sig look any good? I might have to brighten text some @_@
Corv
Corv
Colonel
Colonel

Number of posts : 150
Favorite Game : Wolfteam/Rohan
Registration date : 2008-02-29

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down