Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dont ever make a elf elemental summoner

5 posters

Go down

Dont ever make a elf elemental summoner Empty Dont ever make a elf elemental summoner

Post by Raodev Sat May 03, 2008 4:56 pm

if you make a elf elemental summoner your char is screwed becuase all the attack spells hit one after level 57 ( i think) my level 60 is going to heaven now Crying or Very sad .So i found out if you give vampiric claw i think thats what it's called to the elf elemental summoner it may be saved Twisted Evil just to tell the gms. me watch T.V. now
Raodev
Raodev
Private
Private

Number of posts : 2
Favorite Game : Crysis,Black and white 2,Lineage 2,World of warcraft,Empire Earth 2,Sims 2,sims 1,and 300 more
Registration date : 2008-04-16

Back to top Go down

Dont ever make a elf elemental summoner Empty Re: Dont ever make a elf elemental summoner

Post by era Sat May 03, 2008 6:24 pm

just stating the obvious: summoners are not supposed to kill with their own magic. thats what summons are for.
era
era
Seargeant
Seargeant

Number of posts : 147
Favorite Game : Starcraft
Registration date : 2008-05-02

Back to top Go down

Dont ever make a elf elemental summoner Empty Dont ever make a elf elemental summoner

Post by Raodev Sun May 04, 2008 4:11 am

well still they got i think 4 or 5 attack spells what hit 1 but anyway made a human one and it had a good attack spell sunny
Raodev
Raodev
Private
Private

Number of posts : 2
Favorite Game : Crysis,Black and white 2,Lineage 2,World of warcraft,Empire Earth 2,Sims 2,sims 1,and 300 more
Registration date : 2008-04-16

Back to top Go down

Dont ever make a elf elemental summoner Empty Re: Dont ever make a elf elemental summoner

Post by era Sun May 04, 2008 6:47 am

those spells were from 1st profesion, that is - summoners dont get any nuke spells after 2nd class transfer.

and imo ur post is stupid.. its same as if i asked:
omg zomg nukerz are killing me! i need bazooka skill and AK-47! oh noez! daggers keell me with lethalz - i need lethal immunity buffzor! halp me! oh noez all server is zerging me! need keel all i c skeel!

that was sarcasm.
era
era
Seargeant
Seargeant

Number of posts : 147
Favorite Game : Starcraft
Registration date : 2008-05-02

Back to top Go down

Post by Corv Sun May 04, 2008 11:40 am

Yea really, thats like adding vamp to an sps lol, super cast speed=ownt -_-
Or giving vamp to every other class while your at it.
More like asking "Gm plix give me all gm spells because i die and cant lvl"
Duhhh xD
Corv
Corv
Colonel
Colonel

Number of posts : 150
Favorite Game : Wolfteam/Rohan
Registration date : 2008-02-29

Back to top Go down

Post by SoulLess Fri May 30, 2008 6:32 am

summons should be given an extra powerup in my opinion :p,nothing too much 1200 atk spd,2k patk ,30 k hp Cool and i think they would be played more if this would happen ^^
SoulLess
SoulLess
Seargeant
Seargeant

Number of posts : 50
Favorite Game : L2,Mass Effect,Splinter cell,X3 reunion,200 more games ..etc
Registration date : 2008-05-30

Back to top Go down

Post by crazynik12 Tue Aug 12, 2008 6:12 am

If that happened all would have a summoner.

crazynik12
Corporal
Corporal

Number of posts : 25
Favorite Game : L2 and starwars
Registration date : 2008-04-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down