Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

POST PROBLEMS/BUGS HERE

+8
scottajax
Aku
crazynik12
Pain
nirm
hex
era
BlazIN
12 posters

:: Lineage II :: Support

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

POST PROBLEMS/BUGS HERE Empty POST PROBLEMS/BUGS HERE

Post by BlazIN Sat May 03, 2008 7:51 pm

Post all your problems with Classes and Skills here. Also post any bugs you might find while Playing. We will try to correct the problems as soon as possible.

Thanks,

{BlazE}

BlazIN
Corporal
Corporal

Number of posts : 44
Registration date : 2008-03-07

Back to top Go down

POST PROBLEMS/BUGS HERE Empty Re: POST PROBLEMS/BUGS HERE

Post by era Sun May 04, 2008 6:39 am

dynasty set hp bonus stacking bugzor with other hp increasing buffs:
if u buff after dynasty set is equipted hp is way higher then buffing before equiping dynasty set. also if u change subclass or relogin u lose max hp stacked on dynasty hp bonus.

buy skills:
anger, passive p def bonus, passive m def bonus - disappear after reloging/changing sub. dunno maybe u wanted it to work that way. tho its annoying if u get disconnected due critical error or connection issues.
final frenzy - dont seem to work for me: nor when hp is low nor when hp is max nor when i'm dead =)

Updated
lotsa players complained about p atk/max hp changing.
and i finally found whats causing it - the dynasty set:
hp - wrote about it allready.
p atk - dynasty set bonus is calculated on "current" p atk. that is: if u equip weapon after equiping dynasty ur hp will be lower, compared to the case when u equip dynasty after equiping weapon. (tho by re-equiping dynasty u lose max hp bonus and need to buff again to have it)

also heavy dynasty set description says that it changes +1 STR -1 CON. but it doesnt.

Last edited by era on Tue May 06, 2008 2:54 pm; edited 9 times in total (Reason for editing : dynasty set)
era
era
Seargeant
Seargeant

Number of posts : 147
Favorite Game : Starcraft
Registration date : 2008-05-02

Back to top Go down

Post by hex Mon May 05, 2008 5:01 pm

when u enter a title and want to remove it it stands incorrect title and all u can do is to change title or leave clan. i know this is a silly little bug but i post ayway
hex
hex
Seargeant
Seargeant

Number of posts : 108
Registration date : 2008-02-29

http://www.thepiratebay.org

Back to top Go down

Post by nirm Tue May 06, 2008 4:16 am

Destroyers movement speed, dear god.

Nothing else needs said.

nirm
Seargeant
Seargeant

Number of posts : 83
Favorite Game : L2, Fable
Registration date : 2008-04-03

Back to top Go down

Post by era Tue May 06, 2008 2:24 pm

nirm wrote:Destroyers movement speed, dear god.

Nothing else needs said.
learn to count. nothing else needs to be said.

or maybe there is: destro have
1. over the body (+15 movespeed)
2. zealot (+a lot of speed tho last only 60seconds, and need 30% hp to be cast)
also: destro can buy
3. windwalk
4. passive quickstep 10lvl
5. dash lvl5
6. tattoo of resolve
and even: destro can get
7. chaos earring (+10 movespeed )
8. song of wind (assuming he is fullbuffed. tho its usually nulified by chant of victory)

P.S. updated my bugzor post about dynasty set.
era
era
Seargeant
Seargeant

Back to top Go down

POST PROBLEMS/BUGS HERE Empty problems with skill

Post by Pain Tue May 06, 2008 11:25 pm

I'm having trouble with the silence of the Storm screamer and with the cancellation of the Mystic Muse .. these skill does not work well.
Pain
Pain
Private
Private

Number of posts : 5
Favorite Game : Lineage II
Registration date : 2008-05-06

Back to top Go down

Post by crazynik12 Wed May 07, 2008 5:37 am

affraid Is it me or the Icarus wingblade has strange colours?(I had Print Screen-ed an image but I dont know where it was saved). :affraid:And it is incompatible with Berserker skills while it is an ancient sword. Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad

Last edited by crazynik12 on Fri May 09, 2008 8:41 am; edited 1 time in total

crazynik12
Corporal
Corporal

Number of posts : 25
Favorite Game : L2 and starwars
Registration date : 2008-04-18

Back to top Go down

Post by hex Wed May 07, 2008 9:28 am

port to cedrics training hall=critical error
hex
hex
Seargeant
Seargeant

Number of posts : 108
Registration date : 2008-02-29

http://www.thepiratebay.org

Back to top Go down

Post by nirm Wed May 07, 2008 9:55 am

Shillian Knights agro is fine til someone causes obscene damage, i.e. frenzy. After that you can not agro back the mob.

nirm
Seargeant
Seargeant

Back to top Go down

Post by era Wed May 07, 2008 10:17 am

nirm wrote:Shillian Knights agro is fine til someone causes obscene damage, i.e. frenzy. After that you can not agro back the mob.
not a bug.
and u should agro monster back, basicly by spamming hate nonstop untill your agro points exceeds the agro made from the massive demage dealt.
btw why would u need tank if there is destro while raiding? tank is usefull only when raiding with mages only.
era
era
Seargeant
Seargeant

Back to top Go down

Post by Pain Wed May 07, 2008 1:17 pm

I agree with Nirm, because it is understood that all the characters must be balanced. but really do not see any balance sheet, the first time I see such a disadvantage.
Pain
Pain
Private
Private

Back to top Go down

Post by era Wed May 07, 2008 2:51 pm

i dont rly get what u are babling about pain. from my point of view mose classes are more or less balanced, except summoners (cuze summons dont benefit from npc buffers) and kamaels (which have been implemented not long ago, so not fixed yet).

and if u are talking about "disadvantage and balancing sheet" then i'd say it's a difference of experience among players that is key factor.

e.g. today was FFA event and one of the rounds winner was tank class (dunno which class exactly tho, paladin i think).

also in TvT after (were hell a lot of titans) that same tank was having huge impact on the whole fight. well he was not doin any demage, but spamming mass hate. which caused all teh destros and others attack only him (frenzy&zealot dealt only 2500 on crits to him with +30 weapon). meanwhile the rest of tank's team had more then enough time to take other team one by one.

and if u are talking about balancing classes in each and every aspect of the game. then.. they all should be clones. lulz.
some classes are supposed to dominate in 1x1, some in mass pvp, and some just support others in special cases. and the "universal classes" are supposed to $uck at everything.
era
era
Seargeant
Seargeant

Back to top Go down

Post by nirm Wed May 07, 2008 6:33 pm

era wrote:btw why would u need tank if there is destro while raiding? tank is usefull only when raiding with mages only.

1) It is easier to have a bish healing only one person while raiding a much harder boss, the initial incarnation of chaos for example went horrendously, it is a fine example of why you might want a tank.

2) Less effort, Phoenix knight > ultimate defense > agro > ud > agro.
Agros nicely and can survive on mainly hp pots(based on Antharas boss) and a few heals from bish now and again.

nirm
Seargeant
Seargeant

Back to top Go down

Post by Pain Thu May 08, 2008 2:25 am

Ok this well with what you say .. but I do not understand what it is like a tank can give some damage of 15kk or 20kk, or an archer does so much harm.
Pain
Pain
Private
Private

Back to top Go down

Post by nirm Thu May 08, 2008 9:47 am

Pain wrote:Ok this well with what you say .. but I do not understand what it is like a tank can give some damage of 15kk or 20kk, or an archer does so much harm.

The only difference is that tanks buff/armour up for defence, pure pdef/mdef. Certain buffs lower pdef therefor are missed out, im sure you know that. Anyway, with the raised pdef comes lowered crit rate, attack speed. The damage a tank does when he is buffed for the job is neglible compared to a Titan or a good nuker. This leaves the damage dealers to do there jobs.

nirm
Seargeant
Seargeant

Back to top Go down

Post by era Thu May 08, 2008 3:29 pm

Medusa Augment
too ofen and too long. and it seems that its not affected by any resistances.
and whats most important: medusa is bladedancer skill that have chance to turn enemies around him into stone. while in petrified state they cannot move/atk, but also cannot recieve any demage/debuffs.
while "item skill medusa" works just like anchor, which is paralyze skill. and if it should work like that, then rename it to item skill anchor.

i'm posting this issue only because today in TvT one player with medusa augment was owning all opponent team :>

EDIT: also ckeck out "item skill sleep" landing rate/duration.
era
era
Seargeant
Seargeant

Back to top Go down

POST PROBLEMS/BUGS HERE Empty BUG REPORT 1

Post by Aku Sat May 10, 2008 8:36 pm

Gilgamesh/AproposD-Aku Same Person in All

So to start just as you told me:
Kamael-Enuma Elish- Should cause more damage than usual and some bugs with the icarus ancient swords it doesnt activate the other skills
Shillen Knight-Lightning Strike is not stuning at all
Dark Avenger-Reflect Damage-is not working at all it doesnt even appears in the buffs but it does activate but does not reflect the damage
Ghost Sentinel-Fatal Counter does not work as it should, you get to have 30 to 10% of your HP down and you only cause 800 to 600 damage with a 4800 psy.atk
Blade Dancer-Medusa Dance-Frezzes but you cannot do any damage when you are attacking the enemy afterwards

Aku
Private
Private

Registration date : 2008-05-07

Back to top Go down

Post by era Mon May 12, 2008 4:29 am

choas earring never rly paid attention before untill Sephiroth mentioned but it reduces m def instead of adding it >< (with empty earring slot i have more m def then with chaos earring in it) (that explains why mages laugh at me so much :> )

sellings items to npc: selling large amounts of items (e.g. crystals) is bugzored. u dont get adenaz and the items just dissapear.
suggestion: should be some mechanism not letting to sell a lot of items. if it allready is, its not workin well :> .
cuze i forget it sometimes... and well not gettin anything for 100k+ s crystals suckz! x)

crit stun SA well because its not actualy a stun.. but SA, its not affected by any resistances. nor even by castle circlet shock imunity buff. also crit stun SA works on raid bosses which is abusable: if few players use it boss is permanently stunned.
weapons with crit stun SA: some polearms and fists.

also tyrant with crit stun SA fists keeps target permanently stuned when with zealot(maxed out atk speed) + bizon (increased crit rate). abusable vs raids and 1x1 pvp.

suggestion: significaly nerf chance, or make this SA to reduce crit rate a lot :>, or completely remove this SA.

banish undead phoenix knight (paladin) skill vs undeadz. have lethal chance, to reduce mob hp to 1. lands very often. that means - giran mobs drops like flies :>

suggestion: nerf lethal chance, or completely remove lethal.
era
era
Seargeant
Seargeant

Back to top Go down

Post by scottajax Tue May 13, 2008 12:23 pm

The circlets do not work, period. I was stunshotted with the supposad Stun Immunity circlet buff on.

OL seals are bugged. They last for 1 second then wear off. Theyre also based on flat rates which make them useless in a server with tatoos so changing them to % based debuffs could make them decent.

Seal of blockade is set as a debuff. It bugs mobs in a way i can't even describe really. lets just say i could pull a train of 500 guys and use seal of blockade and they will all just stand there until they die. Never fighting back or moving. Yea...Might wanna look into that one.

scottajax
Private
Private

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2008-05-13

Back to top Go down

Post by era Tue May 13, 2008 4:03 pm

scottajax wrote:Seal of blockade is set as a debuff. It bugs mobs in a way i can't even describe really. lets just say i could pull a train of 500 guys and use seal of blockade and they will all just stand there until they die. Never fighting back or moving. Yea...Might wanna look into that one.
similar on players :> they can use only magic skills then. any active skills/or physical attacks are not workin. (is it supposed to work that way? or only disable active skill usage?)
era
era
Seargeant
Seargeant

Back to top Go down

Post by nirm Wed May 14, 2008 5:36 pm

era wrote:
scottajax wrote:Seal of blockade is set as a debuff. It bugs mobs in a way i can't even describe really. lets just say i could pull a train of 500 guys and use seal of blockade and they will all just stand there until they die. Never fighting back or moving. Yea...Might wanna look into that one.
similar on players :> they can use only magic skills then. any active skills/or physical attacks are not workin. (is it supposed to work that way? or only disable active skill usage?)

It was my understanding that seal of blockade disabled the aggressors(be it mobs or chars) from attacking using physical abilities or physical skills.

nirm
Seargeant
Seargeant

Back to top Go down

Post by era Sat May 24, 2008 12:53 pm

recent destro nerf (zealot) does it... here is my complaint:

destro nerfs comapring to original:
zealot (crit dmg from 2x to 1.5k, reduced atk speed bonus, increased reuse time)
frenzy nerfed (duaration time from 90sec to 15sec, effect from 4x dmg to 3x dmg, increased reuse time)
guts (duration time from 90sec to 20sec)
battleroar (duration time from 20mins to 7mins)

i cannot comprehent why guts and battle roar durations have been changed. guts are only useable vs archers and raids. while battleroar effect overbuffs blessthebody/bodyavatar buffs so basicly it forces me to use battleroar more often just to keep my max hp, and usualy because of thats its not rdy when i rly need it for hp recovery.

the point is why only destro class have been nerfed so damn much?
on the contrary some other classes have been even buffed in the mean time. e.g. mages can use their uber magics w/o seeds now...

now any ranged class with the weapon of same enchant lvl (30+) like mine can easily defeat me in a duel... without any real chance to retalate.. only cuze skills duaration is too short...
not to mention the tyrants that are most overpowered class ingame now. and NOTHING absolutely nothing have been done to balance them.
era
era
Seargeant
Seargeant

Back to top Go down

Post by era Sat May 24, 2008 3:43 pm

nirm wrote:
It was my understanding that seal of blockade disabled the aggressors(be it mobs or chars) from attacking using physical abilities or physical skills.

and by ur understanding, affected targets should run away for 5minutes? cuze they cannot use normal attack nor active skills...

Last edited by era on Tue May 27, 2008 8:18 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : trimmed)
era
era
Seargeant
Seargeant

Back to top Go down

Post by mirinda7 Sat May 24, 2008 6:06 pm

era wrote:
nirm wrote:
era wrote:

and by ur understanding, affected targets should run away for 5minutes? cuze they cannot use normal attack nor active skills...
lawl ^..^ i just couldnt resist to quote this Suspect
mirinda7
mirinda7
Colonel
Colonel

Number of posts : 153
Favorite Game : lineage2, grand theft auto series, zelda
Registration date : 2008-04-08

Back to top Go down

Post by nirm Sat May 24, 2008 7:12 pm

era wrote:
nirm wrote:
era wrote:

Actually if you read what I said, I did not mention either chance rate nor its effectiveness, only its purpose and resulting actions. Besides, i have tested the seals continously, and seal of blockade lands on some mobs 100% gauranteed, some mobs not at all, as for players best I have got so far is 7th time lucky.

nirm
Seargeant
Seargeant

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next