Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

OL and your destruction of the class

4 posters

:: Lineage II :: Support

Go down

OL and your destruction of the class Empty OL and your destruction of the class

Post by nirm Sat Jun 07, 2008 11:23 am

I do apologise for not putting this in the bugs thread but it has annoyed not only me but anyone who plays an OL as there main.

Firstly I will highlight how you have fucked over the OL.

Firstly you lower our pdef.
Secondly you lower our casting speed and not have it relative to other mage classes.

And before anyone says anything, yes i realise that OL's are meant to be slower, but no way in hell(its a realistic hell) are mages meant to have 12000 mattack *with* maxed casting speed.

And to explain why i will use other classes as an example.

(stats based on +26 AM/+16 dyn robe set/+5wit -5men, full buffs/baium)
A spell howler will have 12000 m attack with arcane turned on and empower tattoo equipped, it will also have 2000 casting speed.

A spell singer will have 10000+ m attach with arcane turned on and empower equipped with 2000 casting speed.

An OL will have 9161 m attack with arcane on and empower equipped with 1478 casting speed.

OL's can not use tthe empower tattoo because they have little choice but to use the casting speed tattoo because with a petty 1478 casting speed they will be destroyed, rapidly.

So an OL has: 6145 m attack with arcane turned on with 1768 casting speed.

It is no suprise that it is 80% spell howlers/spell singers, 19.9999% daggers/destro/archers and 0.00001% anything else.

nirm
Seargeant
Seargeant

Number of posts : 83
Favorite Game : L2, Fable
Registration date : 2008-04-03

Back to top Go down

OL and your destruction of the class Empty Re: OL and your destruction of the class

Post by WTFowned Sat Jun 07, 2008 1:28 pm

OL is buffer hybrid char, this is not Killing Machine so stop trying to make second SpellHowler...
WTFowned
WTFowned
Corporal
Corporal

Number of posts : 27
Registration date : 2008-05-15

Back to top Go down

OL and your destruction of the class Empty Re: OL and your destruction of the class

Post by nirm Sat Jun 07, 2008 3:04 pm

WTFowned wrote:OL is buffer hybrid char, this is not Killing Machine so stop trying to make second SpellHowler...

WTFowned wrote:3. SH casting speed, there is no animation while hiting Neutral they should have the lowest casting speed as mages but they have like 2k lol

You have just disproven your first comment.

nirm
Seargeant
Seargeant

Back to top Go down

Post by n0kia Sat Jun 07, 2008 4:42 pm

i also have a OL and it seems fine with casting and M atk... but he have other bugs like the debuffs rate... if it was impossible in official servers with jewels +5 in max now here with 4000 mdef and taht kind of buffs i think OL just need to have in bar 4 things ... Drain / Single CP / ALLy CP / Life Buff.... because its stupid to try cast the debuffs on ppl Full buffed with 4000+ mdef with this kind of rate...

Another thing OL Buffs should be for all Ally/Clan but at the moment it just works for caln, ally dont receive nothing when u can Fix that plz.

The rest in my point of view OL its fine M.Atk and Cast is also good u cant compare OL, a hybrid Char witha Mage Spec....

Btw great job with server

n0kia
Private
Private

Number of posts : 7
Registration date : 2008-06-07

Back to top Go down

Post by nirm Sat Jun 07, 2008 8:26 pm

maybe someone can verify if it is m.def or if it is base stats such as men(curse defence) and buffs that affect seals.

nirm
Seargeant
Seargeant

Back to top Go down

Post by Corv Sun Jun 08, 2008 1:34 am

Dont be a hater ><
Corv
Corv
Colonel
Colonel

Number of posts : 150
Favorite Game : Wolfteam/Rohan
Registration date : 2008-02-29

Back to top Go down

Post by n0kia Sun Jun 08, 2008 6:24 am

We are just helping Rubix fixing the server... i think if he want to balance the class's he need to know our opinions ... and i think im right, if the chars have the seals is for something but if u make the seals 100 times and they didnt enter in the other player probably have something wrong ..

n0kia
Private
Private

Number of posts : 7
Registration date : 2008-06-07

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down